Is there a Certificate of Innocence or Certificate of Acquittal if charges are dropped?

No.  You can obtain a Judgment Entry of Dismissal, or a Prosecutor’s Motion to Dismiss and order granting the Motion.  You would only have a judgment of acquittal if found not guilty by trial.  Even when you win in trial, there is no such th… Read More
Read More

No-Charge Consultation

Your Phone (required)

Search Words Used (required)

Please prove you are human by selecting the Plane.


We received a strange phone call to seek release of Nathaniel Brunner from prison due to ADHD and "it's not a good fit for him" Read More
The "Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol" submitted a complete proposed law for recreational marijuana in Ohio. It proposes that adults in Ohio can buy and possess up to 71 g of marijuana and grow up to 6 plants per person.   Read More